Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a beautiful day :)



Sometimes, when I see flowers like this or have days like today, I wonder if this is real life. Because the world is awfully beautiful, isn't it? Little love notes from God, I guess :)
Tide pools make me wish I was miniature so I could swim in them. Then again, I suppose that's basically what a lake is for us.
Snapdragons in February :D

Perfect afternoon= starwberries, sun, and Bridget Jones on the beach.


I just checked the weather for this weekend and it says: AM Drizzle. I didn't know that they categorized their types of rain, or that doing so would hinder activities, until I moved here. I can carry on a normal day if it is just AM drizzle, but if it is afternoon torrential downpour I'll need a heads up. Perhaps Colorado should consider something like this, although, similar to Santander, the weather changes about fifteen times a day so what good would that really do.

Today on the bus I was once again that crazy lady making faces at a stranger's baby. About five minutes into a game of peek-a-boo I remembered that not only was I on a bus, but that I was full on baby facing a two year old while the entire evening rush of people on the bus watched. What's a girl to do those, some babies just have to be ogled over.

And now I am going to bed after a day of sleeping in, strawberry eating on the beach, and baby creeping. I hope that back in America, or wherever you are, your day was as beautiful as mine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment