Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Santa

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINALLY LETTING THE BRONCOS WIN! You are my new best friend. If I could, I would kiss your fat, red and squishy face. Waking up to the 24-23 score after falling asleep at half-time last night was possibly the best gift I have ever receieved. I will never complain about the lack of a puppy in my stocking again. (Okay, well maybe I will but for today I won't.) And frankly, I knew they had it in them, but you probably gave Tebs a little extra umph in his arm and allowed us to end our streak of humiliation that was nearly equivalent to the scrawny white bodies of the boys who streaked at my junior homecoming football game.

I realize that because I was overly spoiled this year by this win I might have exhausted my present allowance for about fifteen years. This one was probably a hard present to pull off, but you did it. You were a real champ, Santa. If I had a more precise address for the North Pole I would send you a dozen roses and a real thank you note. However due to your need for privacy I shall settle for this thank you blog post.

I realize that you don't specialize in birthdays, but since you are on such a roll this year with rocking, perhaps you could arrange for a pork green chili burrito to suddenly appear at my hostel in Seville on the 30th.

Thank you again, you really know how to make a girl smile. Mrs. Claus is one lucky woman.

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment